- Liaising between departments to design specific solutions for end-users of the ERP system.
- Design and implementation of business processes: Business Process Design, Business Process Modelling, Business rules, UI Design.
- Understanding the specific needs of the departments in order to provide expert advice and training.
- Creating and designing reports within the ERP system to provide end-users with specific information.
- Providing day to day support for the ERP.
- Stay up to date with software application changes and updates.
- Get sure about the accuracy of DB and ERP Backups.
- Coordinate with HQ ERP Department on System Enhancement Projects and problem resolution.
- Follow and implement IT policy and procedures.
- Job Location: Khuzestan & Ilam
- Number of Staff to be recruited in this position: 2
- Job Duration: Permanent Position
- Desired start date: ASAP
- Time management skills - able to prioritize own workload and handle multiple deadlines.
- Interpersonal skills that can be used to build essential relationships.
- Ability to successfully work in a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Analytical Thinking and problem-solving.
- Able to work under pressure.
-Ideal Age: 25-30
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- M.S. or B.S. preferred in a computer-oriented field.
- Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in a related field.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good business process knowledge; experience in conducting business month and year-end processes.
- Experience using an ERP system, preferably Ms Dynamics NAV
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server.