ERP Specialist Duties and Responsibilities
The Required ERP Specialist will be primarily responsible for implementing and providing support for MHPC Enterprise Resource Planning system which is Sage X3. The ERP Spcialist should analyze the systems and work directly with clients and management to define system requirements, design and propose solutions, configure the software and train employees.
Since MHPC has already has ERP in place, the first expected job of an ERP Specialist will be to examine the current system to pinpoint strengths and weaknesses, before he/she can develop ways it can be optimized.
User Training and Support
The ERP specialist will be responsible for optimizing the system for easy use, and training employees in its functions. Generally a training program should be organized to educate employees as efficiently as possible.
The ERP specialist will be responsible for meeting directly with clients and management to find out their ERP-related needs. She/he will then incorporate these needs into a cohesive plan that serves the company.
Technical Support and Upgrades
The ERP specialist will be responsible for performing day-to-day maintenance on the ERP system, as well as installing new upgrades and testing for bugs. System configuration and data migration will be part of the job responsibilities as well.
Project Development and Presentation
The ERP specialist will coordinate with other departments of the company to ensure their needs are met in any upgrades of the system. They will then develop a cohesive plan to be presented to the relevant company management.
• Bachelor's degree , higher or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Bachelor's degree or higher in software engineering, information systems, computer science, or related field preferred
• 3 or more years of experience in software development, technical support, or consulting
• Experience working with technology architecture
• Experience working with programming design, programming concepts, coding languages, development tools, processes, approaches and/or techniques. Understanding 4GL is a plus.
• Understanding ERP and Integrated System thoroughly
• Basic English language skills to study the technical data ,training videos and possibly the provided training courses and communicate with world-wide ERP specialists.
• Basic organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to work with relational databases
• Willingness to travel in case job mandate
Understanding Accounting concepts including:
• Accounts receivable (AR) ...
• Accounting (ACCG) ...
• Accounts payable (AP) ...
• Assets (fixed and current) (FA, CA) ...
• Asset classes. ...
• Balance sheet (BS) ...
• Capital (CAP) ...
• Cash flow (CF)
-Understanding Inventory Management including
• Raw Material
• Work in Progress
• Finished Goods
• Maintenance , Repair and Operation
Explain (in 2 lines) the last problem you solved
Explain (in 2 lines) the last project you were involved and tell us about your role
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Mehr Petrochemical Company, located in Asalouyeh in second phase of petrochemical companies and produces HDPE.
500 employees or more
Oil & Gas
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.