With the experience and knowledge in Finance you will support the ERP and also you are needed to collaborate with the team through one year of training and Go-live/Hypercare. Moreover, you are supposed to prevent any delay or issue risking go-live and work on mitigating actions.
*THIS POSITION IS ONE YEAR CONTRACT*
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
• Understand the current E2E processes of AP, AR and AO from Nestlé Iran Accounting team and Shared Service Organisation.
• Convert this understanding into “As is” mapping and explain requirements to ERP implementation consultants.
• Discuss and align the “To be” processes with Accounting team and ERP implementation consultants.
• Define and work on alternative processes and controls when future ERP will not support current process.
• Become Super-user and support roll-out of End-user training plan.
• Ensure team readiness for Go-live.
• Be the point of contact for any Finance related topic during the ERP implementation project.
• Escalate any risk on the project timeline, propose mitigating actions and work on their implementation.
• Design reports and work with consultants to have them in the new ERP.
• Ensure workflows are created and support internal control practices.
What will make you successful?
• Project Management skills,
• Able to handle multiple tasks,
• Teamwork spirit and able to collaborate across organisation,
• Fast learner,
• Ability to work under pressure,
• Results Focus,
• Good at time management,
• Use creative approach to problem solve,
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/power point),
• Solid knowledge of SAP is a plus,
• Strong knowledge of Record to Report, Source to Pay and Order to Cash processes,
• Internal control good knowledge,
• Excellent command or professional in English,
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or similar,
• 2-3 years of accounting experience at multinational company,
• Experience of working in Finance part of ERP implementation project,
• Experience in internal control (or audit department) of a multinational company is a plus.