Are you gifted at assessing risks and values? Do you have passion for valuation and investment recommendation? In KIAN, we are looking for somebody who can and love to:
- Conduct equity research on publicly traded companies based on CFA standards
- Build and maintain financial models to evaluate historical information and generate projections
- Convert industry knowledge into understandable investment ideas
- Provide investment recommendation based on models, valuations and risk assessment
- Maintain constant coverage of industry-related news, trends, and developments
- Draft individual company and industry-wide research report for distribution to Kian's sales force as well as clients
- Create presentation to promote and sell various asset management products
- Strong understanding in accounting including reviewing and interpreting annual reports and financial statement.
- Strong ability to think critically and independently.
- Deep understanding of at least one industry is highly preferred.
- CFA (in each level) is highly appreciated.
- Excellent communication skills specifically in writing and presentation materials.
- Ability to work full time