• To jointly work with Pre-sales team in order to provide a suitable proposal which addresses customer’s needs and close a sales deal.
• To proactively identify potential leads in both public and private sectors and persistently follow up to turn them into prospects and real customers.
• To develop, execute, and update sales plans, pipelines and funnels by providing a good balance between existing cross selling opportunities and new sales leads.
• To increase total customer value by identifying new opportunities and turning them into new sales contracts.
• To establish and grow value adding business relationships with new business customers across various vertical markets.
• To proactively arrange, lead and drive sales meetings with potential customers while engaging required teams from MTN Irancell and customer side in order to achieve optimum face-to-face selling opportunities.
• To execute enterprise direct sales process and hand over the hunted account to an account manager according to the internal policies.
• To draft compelling business cases in response to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and drive negotiations to close the deal.
• To drive sales efforts in order to shift EB customer base from Core Services to new revenue streams.
• To prepare daily, weekly and monthly progress reports of sales plans to the line manager.
• To continually update sales proposals based on the client’s needs.
• Provide recommendations to other departments in order to optimize products, prices, contract templates and so on.
• Recommend innovative enterprise solutions to enhance Irancell’s performance in the ICT market
• Negotiate best deals based on operational targets and business strategy
• Establish sound relationships with clients and stakeholders
• Exploit new opportunities to grow
• Increase gross margin through optimizing product/solution sales price
• B.Sc./B.A. degree in commerce (Marketing/Finance/General), Industrial engineering, Telecommunications, IT or related fields
• Working knowledge of English language
• Minimum 5 years proven track record of B2B and B2G sales experience in telecommunications industry or adjacent markets at a large or medium sized enterprise
• Proven track record of closing +100 thousand dollar deals with Public sector and Large Enterprises in private sector across some vertical markets
• Management track record of 2 years or more in Telecommunications industry or adjacent markets would be considered as an advantage
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Irancell Telecommunication Services Company (MTN Irancell) – Iran’s 2nd mobile operator – is a private joint stock company. As “Iran’s greatest data operator”, our vision is to lead the delivery of a bold, new digital world to our customers. Our company provides the following services:
- Wholesale and retail telecommunications services
- Sales of network traffic capacity to local or international carriers or entities
- Renting network infrastructure facilities to local or international carriers or entities
- Internet and digital platform-related products and services as well as all available sources of value added services
- E-Commerce/ m-Commerce activities of telecommunications networks
- Customer services, including but not limited to customer relationship management and Call Centre services.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching