• To define and manage account support for enterprise business customers to ensure all EB customers issues have been handled properly regarding contracts, equipment delivery, and service activation.
• To manage support for all EB Sales teams with commercial control and analytical sales reports.
• To implement the Enterprise support account strategy in alignment with Irancell’s sales policies, objectives and requirements to ensure delivery of required products and services based on agreed SLAs.
• To maintain a thorough knowledge of commercial terms of agreements
• To manage smooth interaction points between EB accounts and Irancell’s relevant sections e.g. Billing, Business Operations, Customer Operations, etc,
• To build an in-depth understanding of EB account requirements, fine-tune, and align support activities accordingly to ensure support needs are satisfied.
• To ensure that related processes for customers’ activation, delivery, installation, and billing have been fulfilled prior to P&S usage.
• To manage EB customer support to ensure all escalated queries/issues from customer side are mediated and handled within SLA.
• To manage preparation of EB account support reports weekly/monthly/quarterly and submit it to SM EB sales.
• To manage Support of Business Sales in preparation of various documents related to contracts and tenders and manage a proper archive of important documents
• To manage EB customers Credit Management and ensure MTNIrancell will see no losses from this side.
• To manage EB Purchasing of various items related to business sales team, marketing, and etc.
• To manage EB Sales Intelligence functionality to provide insights for new sales opportunities to business sales team
• To manage EB Sales analytical Reports and dashboards.
• To manage EB inventory and ensure stock availability and delivery process is in place based on EB policies and customer requirements. To manage contract management system to ensure all customers are provided with valid contract.
• B.A. degree on management or commerce (Financial / Marketing / Communication) or related,
• Fluent in English.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in area of specialization; with experience in supervising/managing others,
• Experience working in a medium to large organization,
• At least 4 years and on experience as a sales man on the business with 2 years’ experience on telecom.
• Technical concepts,
• Thorough knowledge of Voice/Mobile Data trends and supporting technologies,
• Good knowledge about enterprise IT solutions,
• Good knowledge of industry trends and the GSM market,
• Knowledge of the Irancell strategy,
• Understanding the regulated environment,
• Commercial, legal and contractual knowledge,
• Knowledge of standards and processes to manage customer retention,
• Understanding of business process.
• Strategy formulation at the propositions (products, services and partner management) level,
• Presentations at Executive level,
• Business processes,
• Project Management,
• Technical Skills,
• Analytical skills,
• Conflict management.