• To acquire and sustain Business customers in Enterprise Business Accounts (EB), build and maintain strong relationships within segments, achieve sales target, and promote MTN Irancell values
• Identify new markets within EB accounts and act as contact point between MTN Irancell and EB accounts from a sales view point.
• Ensure on-time and high quality delivery of products and services to EB accounts as per agreed terms.
• Meet and exceed sales targets as prescribed for EB accounts.
• Lead selling existing solutions and help launch a new array of convergence solutions in the EB accounts.
• Proactively sell products and services to gain new business through prospecting, cold-calling, networking and generating leads and referrals.
• Implement EB accounts sales plan aligned with MTN Irancell marketing and business plan.
• Recommend and promote training on use of MTN Irancell products for new accounts to reduce after sales inquiries
• Provide proposal and offer solutions regarding the EB accounts requirements.
• Involve in launching new EB accounts products.
• Develop and Implement operational procedures to increase sales performance.
• Conduct research on potential customers and their disposable income on communication
• Analyze to prepare quotes and tenders based on EB accounts information.
• Prepare weekly and monthly sales status reports to the Management
• Bachelor Degree in Commerce (Financial/ Marketing/ Communication)
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising others
• Experience working in a medium organization
• 2 years of sales and general business experience
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Irancell Telecommunication Services Company (MTN Irancell) – Iran’s 2nd mobile operator – is a private joint stock company. As “Iran’s greatest data operator”, our vision is to lead the delivery of a bold, new digital world to our customers. Our company provides the following services:
- Wholesale and retail telecommunications services
- Sales of network traffic capacity to local or international carriers or entities
- Renting network infrastructure facilities to local or international carriers or entities
- Internet and digital platform-related products and services as well as all available sources of value added services
- E-Commerce/ m-Commerce activities of telecommunications networks
- Customer services, including but not limited to customer relationship management and Call Centre services.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.