Yasaman bilingual kindergarten is looking for a female candidate who is a Native English speaker with an extrovert character and great communication skills to hire as its English educator.
Duties of this job include, but not limited to:
- Performing the given programs that teaches speaking, reading, and writing in English as it is the student’s native language.
- Evaluate student’s academic and social growth as well as keeping a appropriate records.
- Create an effective environment for learning through functional and attractive displays, bulletin boards and interest centers.
- Overall supervision and management of a safe, developmentally appropriate early childhood classrooms.
The candidates will be responsible for kindergarten’s programs and a class environment, favorable to learning how to speak, read and write in English, like their native language.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Native English speaker (strongly preferred)
- Should be available for a full time position
- Great communication skills and team work ability
- Disciplined, organized and dedicated
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Yasaman kindergarten is a bilingual kindergarten focusing on teaching our students, between the ages of 2-10 yrs, English as a native language.
We put our hearts and souls into creating a safe, comfortable, creative and engaging environment where children come to play and learn English naturally from native speaking teachers/care-givers.
Many things make us special,we pride ourselves on being professionals as our teachers are all highly qualified early childhood professionals that mostly are bilingual in English.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching