Yasaman bilingual kindergarten is looking for a female candidate who is a Native English speaker with an extrovert character and great communication skills to hire as its English educator.
Duties of this job include, but not limited to:
- Performing the given programs that teaches speaking, reading, and writing in English as it is the student’s native language.
- Evaluate student’s academic and social growth as well as keeping a appropriate records.
- Create an effective environment for learning through functional and attractive displays, bulletin boards and interest centers.
- Overall supervision and management of a safe, developmentally appropriate early childhood classrooms.
The candidates will be responsible for kindergarten’s programs and a class environment, favorable to learning how to speak, read and write in English, like their native language.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Native English speaker (strongly preferred)
- Should be available for a full time position
- Great communication skills and team work ability
- Disciplined, organized and dedicated