Namvaran Pazhouhesh va Tose-a (Namvaran P&T) Tehran
Posted 4 months ago
• Responsible for multi-discipline engineering work on a Engineering project
• Oversee engineering discipline leads
• Act as primary interface between Engineering Team and Outsource Team
• Implement engineering procedures and work instructions
• Manage, monitor and report project schedule, progress, and budget status to Project Manager
• Ensure delivery of project work scope in accordance with the project execution plan.
• Manage changes in project work scope.
• Ensure standards of quality, safety, applicable codes and standards and practices are maintained.
• Interface with client on technical issues and assist in managing positive Client relationship
• Coordinate work with other NPT’s Projects, as applicable.
• Engineering Degree in Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
• Successfully managed multi-discipline Project Engineers on two major project’s Phases from early stages to client handover.
• Experience with Condensate Refineries.
• Strong understanding of all stages of EPC project execution