- Providing support to Iran Head of Corporate and Regulatory Affairs (CORA) in managing CORA plan
- Promoting a sensible regulatory environment that meets reasonable public expectations and is consistent with the company’s principles and approach to regulation
- Effectively contributing to specific cross-functional and CORA specific regulatory projects and initiatives
- Providing support in developing and implementing a sensible regulatory strategy and approach that will support - Corporate goals through a thorough understanding of company vision and values
- Providing tactical support to team colleagues in building their respective strategies and plans in order to create synergy in achieving overall CORA objectives
- Ensuring that key decision makers within the organization fully understand the operating environment in respect of government activities and developments to enable them to set realistic business targets
- Effectively contributing to preparation of presentations and submissions to legislative groups and advisers, as well as contributing to development of communications on regulatory issues
- Sharing key information and views on regulatory matters within and across teams to facilitate their strategy-setting processes
- University graduate with 1-2 years of experience in a consultancy or in-house function in the areas of either media or public/corporate affairs
- Proven ability of building strong relationships with priority stakeholders
- Demonstrated understanding of Iranian political and regulatory environment
- Capable of presenting an ‘all-around’ communications competence
- Strong in advising and counseling peers and senior management on communication issues and reputation management; applying strong strategic and analytical skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and fluency in English language
- Able to act on his or her own initiative, applying good judgement
- Well-developed influencing and problem solving skills with the ability to work well with peers and senior management, inspiring trust and confidence
PR & Communication
PR & Communication
To see more jobs that fit your career
In a short paragraph, explain how your experience can relate to this role and how you see your career path develop with this role.
Are you fully competent in both verbal and written English?
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.