MAPNA Electric, Control Engineering, and Manufacturing (MECO), with many years of experience in power plants construction and railroad transportation, has developed electric vehicles, various EV chargers, and an integrated structure in the field of EV charging stations management. This company is looking for professional engineers to expand its activities.
For this position, you will work as an embedded software engineer for the software development team. Your tasks will include software design and coding, component and functional testing, also software problem solving, and debugging, and you should have good knowledge of hardware design including PCB design with Altium Designer software. We are using modern software development tools such as Git as version control. We need a person to meet deadlines and have good communication skills in order to work with other team members.
● Master’s degree or Ph.D. in Electronics Engineering or related fields.
● Knowledge in C and C++ programming languages.
● Experience in ARM Cortex-M Microcontroller programming.
● Experience in Real-Time Operating System firmware programming.
● Knowledge of MISRA C coding standard.
● Experience working with data exchange protocols: SPI, I2C, Ethernet, USB and etc.
● Experience working with CAN Bus and Power Line Communication.
● Knowledge in Git.
● Expert in electronic schematic and PCB design tools (Altium Designer).
● Teamwork spirit and good communication skills.
● Highly motivated spirit to learn and determined to solve problems.