- To support our growth and in order to strengthen our team, we are looking for an Embedded software Engineer.
List of responsibilities:
- Modify existing software to correct errors,
- To adapt it to new hardware,
- To upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
Reporting to: R&D manager
Length of Probation Period: 3 Month.
Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday 8:00 to 17:15.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent;
- Knowledge of C/C++ programming;
- Knowledge of algorithm, software design and OOP;
- Experience with embedded software development for micro-controllers;
- Basic ability to read schematics and data sheets;
- Must be able to work independently and within a team.