In PHEDCO Company, we are looking for a talented electronic Engineer to join our group.
• Having a good command of: - Industrial PLC & HMI - Industrial inverter - Industrial electronics
• Design, configuration, programming, and integration of PLC & micro controllers
• Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, connect wires to electronic circuits, Electrical panel or other components.
• Repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
• Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
• Provide technical support in resolving equipment and process issues when necessary
Interested individuals should send a Curriculum Vita to email@example.com
The application deadline is 29 Jun 2018. The position will be closed after the first accepted CV.
• A Bachelor / Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering
• Three or more years of experience in programming of PLC control and micro controllers
• Proficiency with multiple manufacturers automation hardware and software, including but not limited to:
o Allen Bradley hardware and software
o Schneider: Unity Pro, Vijeo Designer, ProWorx32, Telepace Studio, ClearSCADA Host
o Wonderware InTouch, System Platform, Historian
o GE hardware and software
• Flexibility in adapting with changing and challenging situations
• Possess excellent communication, interpersonal, time management and problem solving skills
• Availability for occasional after hour client support, as well as occasional overnight travel
• Ideal Age: 26-45
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
PHEDCO (Andishe Sazan Salamat Parsian)
Phedco is a leading company in design and fabrication of complicated laboratory equipment. We are focused on multidisciplinary challenging projects in oil and gas industry.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.