Sinopec Yadavaran Oilfield Development Project Ahwaz
Posted a month ago
- Perform inspection, servicing, calibration, testing and repair of electrical equipment.
- Perform preventive and routine maintenance schedule of electrical equipment to ensure proper operation.
- Organize to diagnose and repair faults to various voltage electrical equipment such as switch gears, breaker switches and installations.
- Ensure that all electrical maintenance is performed in accordance with safety regulations, electrical safety isolation and work procedures.
- Maintain an accurate maintenance record.
- Engineering Degree or Higher Diploma
- Significant oil field or related field experience in electrical disciplines
- Valid safety training with H2S certificate
- Computer literacy
- Ability to communicate in English