Sinopec Yadavaran Oilfield Development Project Ahwaz
Posted 6 months ago
• Perform inspection, servicing, calibration, testing and repair of electrical equipment.
• Perform preventive and routine maintenance schedule of electrical equipment to ensure proper operation.
• Organize to diagnose and repair faults to various voltage electrical equipment such as switch gears, breaker switches and installations.
• Ensure that all electrical maintenance is performed in accordance with safety regulations, electrical safety isolation and work procedures.
• Maintain an accurate maintenance record.
• Engineering Degree or Higher Diploma
• Significant oil field or related field experience in electrical disciplines
• Valid safety training with H2S certificate
• Computer literacy
• Ability to communicate in English