Location: Polour Factory/Iran
Company: Nestlé Waters - Factory
Report to: Factory Engineer
Providing engineering and technical services in the factory such as keeping the production line operational , fulfilling expected office tasks, maintenance and repairs of all electrical / mechanical devices, emergency repairs, Checking of control systems, Installation and configuration of new equipment, up-dating electrical diagrams, and make sure subordinates are using proper tools and considering safety cautions at work
Duties and Responsibilities are :
- Servicing, maintaining and troubleshooting for both electrical and mechanical machines and systems in the factory
- Office work such as Implementing and planning for PM, organizing calibrations, condition monitoring and etc.
- Designing and workshop manufacturing for various practical projects
- Fulfilling safety and hygienic regulations
- Taking all measures to insure smooth operation of the factory.
- Recording the report of done works during the shift in the “shift report book”.
- Coordinating maintenance with the production.
- Following up of contractor’s projects and preparation of work orders accordingly
- Look after the safety checks of the plants
- Prepare energy data on weekly basis
- Inspection of area assigned on daily basis and informing the persons in charge in case of any abnormalities.
- Safety awareness for yourself and contractors working on the site.
- Executing new and economical methods for saving energy
- Keeping the electrical and instrument drawings / Data update with periodically reviewing
- Implementation of monthly planned maintenance actions both electrical and mechanical
- Minimum 2 years professional experience in a technical field as Electrical technician, preferably water or beverage manufacturing
- Associate , Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical
- Experience regarding maintaining and troubleshooting of PLC, calibration and electrical systems
- Familiarity with mechanical maintenance and systems
- Ability to design and then workshop fabrication for miscellaneous practical projects; e.g. welding, working with workshop tools, mechanical knowledge and electronics knowledge are necessary
- Ability to read and write in English language, regarding technical documents
- Having creativity, technical passion and problem solving mindset as well as team work spirit
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office
- Good time management skills & ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously