MAPNA Electric & Control Engineering & Manufacturing Co. (MECO), with many years’ experience in power plants construction and railroad transportation, has developed electric vehicles, various EV chargers and an integrated structure in field of EV charging stations management. This company is looking for professional engineers to expand its activities. Responsibilities of this job position are:
- Respond quickly to all service requests and efficiently repair electrical systems
- Install new equipment and wiring to expand infrastructure as needed
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring
- Read technical diagrams
- Perform general electrical maintenance
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components
- Develop wiring diagrams, layout drawings, and engineering specifications for system or equipment modifications or expansion, and directs personnel performing routine installation and maintenance duties.
- Wire and solder prototypes and other complex assemblies of unique or unusual design per applicable specifications.
- Cut and form (prep) components
- Hand solder both surface mount and through hole components.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
Length of probation period is 2 months, and working hours are Saturday to Wednesday 7:20 – 17.
• Bachelor or master’s in electronics engineering or related fields
• Knowledge in electronic schematic and PCB design tools (Altium Designer)
• Expert in assemble Board boards
• Team work spirit and good communication skills
• Highly motivated spirit to learn and determined to solve problems