To manage and supervise execution of the assigned domain for a project & engineering in line with overall project plan and requirement of user as per organizational guidelines and internal / statutory requirements to ensure completion of assigned domain/ package as per performance parameters of time, cost and quality.
• Review and ensure availability of correct, consistent and comprehensive drawings and specification with the contractor
• Monitor the delivery and work quality of contractors, Consultants, PMCs. Drive efficiency, review periodically, escalate issues and ensure corrective actions
• Responsible for day to day site work of domain engineering as per plan
• Review weekly & monthly reports of package assigned, escalate issues and drive corrective actions
• Co-ordinate with contractor / consultants to finalize layouts and statutory drawings
• Submit schedule of domain engineering work packages
• Evaluate BOQ / tender drawings submitted by consultants
• Prepare and review plans for domain engineering work packages
• Review and approve first-level sign off on the measurement sheets, payments
Quality & Safety
• Assist in quality & safety audits at sites
• Ensure adherence to all systems & processes as required by the organization
• Responsible for the Operation, Maintenance & Rectification of Electrical Panel, Transformer, UPS, Distribution Boards, Switch Gears, Drives , Diesel Generator etc.
• Responsible for preventive maintenance & electrical trouble shooting of Production Machines like filling machines, Autoclaves, Packaging line, Vessels etc.
• Responsible for the preventive maintenance & electrical trouble shooting of Utility Equipment’s like Chiller, Boiler, pumps, HVAC, Control Panels, Compressors etc.