ASACO has an open position for an Electrical/Hardware Engineer that needs working mostly in Tehran office and occasionally Chahardangeh workshop and employer’s factory near Tehran.
The qualified person should handle the electrical tasks of our automation projects that involve programming, design and implementation in cooperation with our Mechanical Engineering team.
He may also be required to participate in other IT-related projects.
Willing to handle installation work if required
Web and mobile programming (Optional)
• MS/BS of Electrical/Hardware Engineering graduated from a well-known university
• At least 2 years of relevant working experience
• Able to design electrical systems containing sensors, actuators, drives and low voltage gears
• Proficient in PLC and HMI programming
• Familiar with at least one object oriented programming language (C++, C#, Python…)
• Team worker and communicative
• Adaptable to learn and master new technologies
• Flexible to work on several projects concurrently
• A good level of English in reading and writing
• Completed or exempted from military service
• Willing to handle installation work if required
• Web and mobile programming (Optional)
Do you intend to stay in Iran during next 2 years?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Andishgaman Sina Atras
Asaco was established for the design, development, and production of high-quality Industrial Automation Systems in 2015.
With customer satisfaction in mind, our team of experienced project managers and engineers are committed to high-quality standards and timely delivery by following advanced product quality planning.
We are ready to collaborate with our customers in the following fields:
• Design and development of production lines and total solutions
• Custom design of special machines
• Automatic and semi-automatic filling and closing packaging machines
• Design and development of testers according to customer specifications
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.