List of responsibilities:
● Data gathering and Measurements.
● Data analysis.
● Active participation in energy audit team.
● Suggesting energy efficiency improvement solutions.
● Technical and economical exact calculations in projects.
● Reporting to: technical manager & managing director.
● Length of probation period: 2 Month.
● Working hours: Saturday to Tuesday 8 to 17 - Wednesday 8 to 16.
● Travel requirements: dependable on different projects, yes.
● University Qualifications: at least BSc. in electrical engineering.
● Nature and length of previous experience: at least 1 year work in related fields.
● Familiar with power quality analysis and National Electrical Standards.
● Basic Knowledge of earthing.
● Familiar with energy efficiency in electrical equipment (e.g. motors, fans, compressors and, etc.).