- Management and control of production line efficiency
- Optimizing production cycle times
- Management of product scrap reduction
- Identifying the causes of machine downtimes and provide solution to minimize downtimes
- Strong leadership of production personnel
- Management of continual improvement in the production department
- Management and optimization of raw material consumption of production machines in order to reduce raw material scrap
- Identifying and analyzing the defects of products produced by the machines and provide remedial action to resolve the problem
- Control and maintaining the implementation of 5S in production hall
- Graduated university degree in mechanical, electrical or control engineering
- Ideal age 30-45
- Minimum 5 years of production management work experience in injection molding industry preferably bottle closure production
- Good knowledge of injection molding process and injection molds
- Good team work, sociable and self-motivated
- Fluent in English preferable
- Fluent knowledge of Microsoft office programs
- Resident in Alborz province or vicinity
- Male gender
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
BERICAP is a globally acting manufacturer of plastic closures with 24 factories in 21 countries across the world, on-going projects in several countries of Asia and Middle East and a network of licensees and partners to supply similar products made according to the same quality and service standards to its global customers. The global presence is continuously extended. Latest expansions were the start of a production facility in Malaysia as a hub for further expansion in Southeast Asia and a new plant in Argentina to complement the presence of BERICAP for the southern cone of South America. We are working to invent, develop, manufacture, market and consistently supply world class high value-added plastic closures and dispensers, preferably with our own proprietary technology.
BERICAP puts strong emphasis on quality. The best manufacturing practice in BERICAP Group is centrally coordinated and implemented at each plant to ensure superior quality. The best manufacturing practice is continuously pushed up to lift the quality level further. All BERICAP plants are ISO 9000, BRC-IOP or ISO 22.000 certified.
Bericap was established in the 1920ies as a producer of metal cans made of tin plate. In 1960 the company portfolio was extended to include plastic closures which nowadays represent 100% of its sales.
Bericap Iran is the 24th factory of the group founded to expand our long and promising presence in the country as well as the Middle East.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.