• Architect both B2C and B2B e-commerce solutions to meet organizational goals and objectives, particularly to support business growth strategies
• Create a world-class shopping experience on our e-commerce site
• Support national e-commerce growth strategies
• Oversee day-to-day technical management and administration of the sites
• Perform and manage functional analysis and design activities for e-commerce solutions
• Perform functional testing for all website development on selected browsers and devices
• Assist subject matter experts with user acceptance testing activities.
• Monitor and control scope, timelines, and budget for various e-commerce projects, including a Magento project
• Implement and support various integrations, including ERP and DMP (Data Management Platform) integrations
• Coordinate cross-functionally with subject matter experts in various departments, including Marketing, Sales, and Customer Relations
• Support all website initiatives including website design, user experience, content and SEO
• Define overall metrics and KPI’s for the e-commerce site and report performance via dashboards
• Monitors and reports on performance, providing recommendations for improvements
• Advocate for the needs of our customers and serve as the go-to person for insight on site traffic and product performance
• Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements
• Manage third party resources, including developers and other consultants as needed
• Perform troubleshooting and reconciliation activities, including issues related to orders, functionality, and fulfillment
• Resolve and/or escalate support requests, as needed
• Keep pace with e-commerce best practices and industry trends
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience with e-commerce platforms and content management systems; working knowledge of Magento a huge plus
• Familiarity with PHP development.
• Bachelor’s Degree in E-Commerce, IT, or a related field.
• Excellent planning and project management skills.
• Self-starter with a high level of initiative and strong sense of ownership.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Highly organized, focused, process-oriented, and possesses great attention to detail
• Positive, energetic attitude
• Magento certification preferred
• Project management certification preferred
• Experience with both B2C and B2B functionality preferred
• Knowledge of Google Analytics, AdWords, and Tag Manager preferred
• Experience integrating with an ERP system preferred
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
It‘s been more than 1 decades of trying and creating that makes us now a days novin choob. In the name of pioneer in wood industrial of country, we honored with distinctive look through the manufacturing methods by supply the highest technologies, machineries and seamless lines to become thousands companies beliefs to be in our converage now.
We innovative and with our converse researches from departments of engineering, we exclusive representative the best brands in world and by present advanced support after-selling services.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching