● Manage driver acquisition process and funnel sourcing, lead creation, onboarding, and activation.
● Implement and streamline processes to remove bottlenecks in the recruitment funnel and onboarding process by proactively communicating with candidates.
● Contribute to the optimization of the recruitment process, recruitment scripts, and supporting documentation.
● Regularly communicate with drivers for inquiries and feedback throughout their partnership lifecycle.
● Organize Driver engagement events within assigned areas and regularly perform site visits work cross-functionally with the operations team to serve as the primary point of contact for drivers.
● Resolve any issues related to drivers raised by field operations – ie. contractual obligations, app functionality, pay, etc.
● Work closely with the operations manager providing information regarding driver-related data accuracy, specific market challenges, community issues, capacity, imbalances, etc. to anticipate spikes in demand, and implement plans to ensure sufficient, on-demand driver supply.
● Innovate and execute unique, out-of-the-box, yet, data-driven decisions for strategies for driver acquisition and retention.
● Bachelor or Master’s degree in related fields.
● More than three years of driver acquisition or other high-volume independent contractor acquisition experience, last mile logistics, and/or high-growth start-up experience.
● Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects/tasks at once and prioritize effectively.
● Comfortable building structure and process in unstructured environments.
● Ability to shift between high-level strategy and hands-on execution.
● Ability to thrive in a fast-growing, fast-paced environment, which requires partnering with the team while completing tasks.
● An analytical mind and out-of-the-box thinker.