● Creating purchase orders, based on company purchase policies.
● Communicating internally with sales departments and understanding their demands.
● Handling and coordinating commercial affairs such as order obtaining.
● Answering inquiries and following them.
● Getting price lists from suppliers.
● Negotiating with suppliers on payment methods.
● Sourcing new suppliers to develop the approved suppliers' list.
● Education: Management or Engineering.
● Familiar with the commercial process and domestic rules.
● Familiar with commercial and international business terms and regulations.
● Fluent in English.
● Fluent in Microsoft Office.
● Teamwork, flexibility, time management, eagerness to learn, search and research.