• Familiar with commercial and international business terms) INCOTERMS & relevant terminologies (contracts and regulations
• Prepare and handle all necessary documentation from Performa Invoice to shipping documents, custom affairs and commercial registration procedures
• Follow up to get pre arrival / import document (B/L & Manifest), inputting & filling manifest / uploading EDI.
• Submit and Archive all the documents (Hard Copy and Electronic)
• planning, performing and coordinating commercial affairs such as corresponding, contract modification, preparing related documents for payment, shipment and delivery schedules, custom affairs, transporting follow-ups
• Checking shipping schedule - booking details - shipping advice - Passing Border - Arrival Notice - EPL - Track & Trace
• Providing after-sales support such as Monitoring shipments to ensure that goods come in on time, and resolving problems related to undelivered goods
• Develop an effective network and Communicate constantly with customers and shipping lines involved with import/export from the target region to secure voyage and long-term business.
• Be up-to-dated about current regulations and laws
• Assist with preparation of daily, weekly and monthly management reporting.
• Available for full-time Job
• At least 1 year related work experience
• Full command on English language
• University Qualifications: Minimum Bachelor degree in Business Management, International Trade or related fields
• Demonstrated communication (written, verbal and listening) and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with internal and external customers.
• Shipping Line knowledge (preferable)
• Excellent in general computer skills; Microsoft Office
• Ability to handle multiple tasks with interruptions.
• Highly effective in international corresponding, presentation and creativeness Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Able to manage critical situation, Problem solving and work under pressure situations
• Ability to Team work; Community collaboration
• Age Range: 23-34
• Gender could be Female or Male
Are you fluent English speaker ?
Do have any experience in this fields ?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
RDR Global General Trading
RDR Global General Trading LLC
RDR is not just a dynamic, fast-growing global trading company. We are a new breed of trading company, determined to make a real difference in today’s world.
RDR does everything possible to make trade work better. We source products from remote locations and can deliver on-time, on-spec shipments almost anywhere. We support producers, invest in terminals and transportation and meet the most demanding delivery mandates. We access, develop, service and sustain international commodity markets on behalf of producers and end-users. We focus energy and resources on activities that make trade work better. We invest in high-quality infrastructure and build innovative, end-to-end services that bridge the gap between buyers and sellers more effectively. Our activities help to create more efficient markets, reducing long-term costs for participants.
The skilled negotiators and multi lingual staff familiar with different cultural behaviors and business negotiation styles whom can introduce companies and their products and never allow their products accidentally misrepresented. We can accept order from potential buyers and arrange for them their desired products which may not even included in our product list and in final stage send the cargo to any part of the world.
To sustainably deliver profitable, diversified energy solutions through operational excellence, skilled work force and effective partnership.
Our strategy is to grow physical trading volumes and revenues by delivering excellent customer service while managing operational and financial risk and optimizing efficiency.
Our Vision & Core Values
Our vision is to become world-class independent trading company delivering premium value to all stakeholders in petroleum and Petrochemical industry by providing our clients with first class technical expertise and service, delivered through excellent marketing, documentation, operation and Logistics hence creating values for our clients.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching