Operation & Traffic Specialist handling Air, Sea, and Overland and Transit shipments and Documentation position in a freight forwarder company with more than 2 year experience in related fields is required. Job Description including but not limited to below tasks:
- Experience in Operation or Documentation position.
- Correspondence with agents, customers and cooperation with related sales experts.
- Capability of handling Air, Sea, Overland and Transit shipments.
- Managing and monitoring export and import procedures and documentation and all related matters.
- Updating sales experts and clients about latest shipment status.
- Handling customer inquiries and quotations (Correspondence with Agents).
- Preparing necessary or requested reports for management.
- Issuing Invoices and NOAs for customers.
- Correspondence with liners and arrangement for collecting and delivering them to customer after settlement.
- Knowledge about EPL transfer procedure.
- Female staff required.
- Fluent in English.
- At least two years of experience working in related field (Shipping & International Transport handling Air, Sea, Overland and Transit shipments)
- Excellent team work skills.
- Patient, Punctual, Focused and self-confident with ability to work under pressure.
- Moderate computer and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel) skills.
- Current Residence: Tehran