A Producer of Audio, Video & Home Appliances Tehran
Posted 9 months ago
Reporting to the Managing Director, the scope of responsibilities for this cross functional management role includes the followings:
- Key executive role in foreign and local purchase negotiations with the suppliers for the required goods, spare parts and raw materials.
- Collecting reports in a daily basis from all functional areas of the organization including sales, marketing, finance, commercial, human resource, production and after sales service departments and submitting the briefing report to the Managing Director.
- Monitoring and following up the commercial processes led by the foreign and domestic commercial teams in order to have timely deliveries and minimum wastes.
- Targeting and planning of sales objectives in monthly, seasonal or annual bases as well as designing platforms in special sales events.
- Keeping a close supervisory, consultancy and supportive approach toward the sales manager and his team to avoid any probable violation from the approved frameworks of sales advised by the Managing Director.
- Accompanying the sales manager in some business trips across Iran to obtain reliable market insight and develop effective product and marketing plans accordingly.
- Defining marketing plans and participating in budgeting activities for advertising and sales promotions in cooperative joint programs with the Marketing Manager.
- Following up all marketing activities done with the Marketing Manager to ensure the good results.
- Monitoring after sales service department activities and trying to have continuous improvements in delivering a high level of service to consumers and direct clients.
- Regular data collection regarding the accounts receivable, inventories and other financially-crucial areas, doing analysis and cash flow planning in close cooperation with sales and finance departments.
- Representing the Managing Director in business relations with the key accounts/clients, professional associations and sales events /seminars.
- Active participation with R&D projects as well as business development chances either through local or international sources.
- Need analysis for the new recruitment's and taking a key role in the screening phase in relation with the HR manager.
- Ongoing performance appraisals in key functional positions.
- Active regular presence in the manufacturing site and coordination with the factory manager to fulfill all organizational requirements either in production processes like procurement needs or requisite development plans.
- At least 7 years of senior management experience in commercial positions in private companies.
- High proficiency in English Language in speaking and writing is a MUST for this role.
- Minimum degree must be Master’s in business or engineering
- Male ONLY
- Age range: Between 35 to 45
- Resident in Tehran
To see more jobs that fit your career
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.