Jabama is hiring a digital marketing specialist to be responsible for planning, executing operational tasks, and analyzing the paid and organic traffic to increase the overall conversion rate.
● Analyzing customers’ data on a daily and weekly basis.
● Doing ordinary marketing operational tasks to make sure everything works fine.
● Running CPI, CPC, CPA campaigns through different ad networks.
● Analyzing mobile app users’ data and improving its conversion rate.
● Analyzing marketing funnels’ data and generating ideas for improving CR.
● Helping to run marketing automation journeys and improving its performance through time.
● Familiarity with Google Analytics, and being able to analyze marketing data.
● Experience in working and analyzing organic traffic through Google Search Console.
● Familiarity with Search engine marketing (SEM) concepts and Google Ads.
● Familiarity with running CPC, CPI, CPA campaigns in domestic ad networks.
● Familiarity with basic marketing and digital marketing concepts.
● Familiarity with different digital marketing channels and their dynamics.
● Familiarity with content marketing, competitors' research, and content strategy.
● Familiarity with email marketing, lead generation, and retention marketing models.
● Having a good level of English language proficiency for research and R&D.
● Being a critical thinker, creative, and have problem-solving skills.