- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Monitor performance of clients’ digital marketing campaigns and coordinate the team’s workflow to ensure service excellence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Master degree in marketing, business, management or computer science and other related fields
- At least 5 Years of experience in marketing
- Have had a proven and successful record in building brand awareness and portray a deep understanding of marketing principles, sales and business development, and service management
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods and approaches
- Team building skills
- Have strong commercial focus be innovative and creative
- Have strong stakeholder management skills and excellent communication skills
- Strong ability to design and digital marketing campaign including content marketing and digital advertisement
- Reasonable experience of product management in Software industry
- Strong ability to organize effectively, delegate responsibility, make decisions, and solve problems quickly
- Leadership skills, including the ability to manage time effectively and handle both internal and external conflicts, and development of others
- Organizational skills, including big picture thinking, prioritizing, multitasking, persuasion, flexibility, creativity and innovation
- Ideal Age: At least 30
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
FERDOS KARAN OMID Company (Ilya Steel) has been working with more than two decades of activity in the production of stainless steel appliances, importing and selling stainless steel sheets, which has been equipped with the most sophisticated sink manufacturing plant, built-in cooker and kitchen hood. And now, as one of the pioneers in the sink, hood, and cooker industry, it has been able to produce and deliver a variety of quality and popular products.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.