The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing, implementing, measuring and optimizing all digital initiatives to grow the audience and their digital engagement. This includes interacting with product marketing teams as well as collaborating with content generator teams to build data-driven, cutting-edge digital marketing programs. In addition to marketing automation knowledge, this specialist should have an understanding of Software’s and Web and Conversion Centered Design Principles so they can know and understand the company’s needs.
• Implement and maintain and control digital campaigns
• Work collaboratively with product marketing managers to develop suitable content with the ultimate goal to increase audience, engagement and drive measurable pipeline.
• Continually evaluate buyer persona based on analytics and research and adjust personalization/automation strategy based on findings.
• Plan and create and monitor content marketing tools.
• Provide regular reporting on utilization, campaign effectiveness, response rates and related marketing ROI metrics.
• Own and execute entire large-impact projects as assigned
• Effectively communicate concepts with authority and conviction
• Minimum 2 to 4 years of hands-on marketing experience
• Experience with Social media and web platform and monitoring tools.
• Knowledge of best practices for digital campaigns
• Understanding of It and software/Hardware Principles
• Understanding of web development principles and web technologies
• Experience with creative software’s
• Excellent time-management, organization and project management skills, with attention to detail from inception through execution
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent teamwork and communication skills
• Strong software aptitude and fast learner
• A team player who works well independently
• Strong writing, communication and collaboration skills
• Ability to think creatively about marketing testing techniques and options
• Strong strategic thinking, creative problem solving and analytical skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field or equivalent experience
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Avang Co. The Company started its commercial activities in 2002 backed by its valuable experiences in the field of Information Technology. The company was re-established officially in 2006 under: \"Avang Communication Development & Information Technology\". Today, Avang is the exclusive distributor of ADATA, Huntkey and Innovel products in Iran; servicing Tablet, USB Flash Drive, Hard Disk Drive, Power Supply, Solid State Drive and etc.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.