innovator, a trendsetter, and a progressive thinker who can connect digital to all other aspects of a client business and drive growth opportunities. in-depth knowledge of client business objectives, online strategies, and their competitive landscape with a rich background in the digital marketing industry to deliver effective digital marketing recommendations. handle the day-to-day operations of agency projects, including research, scope development, creative briefing and job execution. responsible for client contact, organizing information shared by and with the client, and ensuring that agency procedures are followed. responsible for achieving the client’s strategic brand and business objectives by working with clients to provide them with guidance and working with the internal team to achieve execution of strategies.
- Develops unique strategies and builds upon current client strategies within the digital arena to meet/exceed objectives
- Executes projects to be high quality, on time and cost-effective/on budget
- Fosters timeline development and monitors progress, ensuring deadlines are met
- Manages overall project scope and ensures staffing assumptions adhere to budget
- Manages client expectations, bringing issues/concerns to clients' attention before they become problems, offering potential solutions, and advising of potential delivery delays
- Manages work and professional development of assigned project manager.
- Works with project managers to ensure team is aligned to client requirements
- Proactively keeps abreast of assigned clients' marketing and media plans, and provides technological solutions including rich media, site optimization, promotional ideas, mobile, social networks, viral, etc.
- Provides campaign performance reporting and analysis to clients
- Three to five years of full-time experience in digital marketing (digital experience required)
- Travel industry marketing experience and monetizing online assets a plus
- Superior communication skills, both internal and client-facing
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of internal teams and business groups, including Creative, Media and Technical Delivery Specialists
- Ability to identify opportunities for growth and incremental opportunities with client partners
- Strong interest in technology or digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field