Responsible for all the business, technical, financial, administrative, and operational activities related to the food business line of Digikalajet in his area of responsibility and for the monthly reporting on the results and progress. Cross-functional communications with technical, financial, administrative, and operations teams, and directly managing the business line team. Day-to-day management of his staff and business
● Develop a business plan in terms of quality, targeted action, and profitability in accordance with the general guidelines, the country, and local objectives.
● Implement corporate standards in the area of responsibility (e.g. team KPI, vendor support, vendor identity, policies, and procedures).
● Monitor and analyze the food business line activities against the business plans, analyze the business equation and, if necessary, take corrective actions.
● Consolidate food business line-specific figures and information to be forwarded to senior management.
● Ensure continuous contact and information exchange to internal and external interfaces (HR-finance and administration-IT).
● Contribute to the development of Food Business Line strategy by analyzing competitors, and digital strategies.
● Plan, implement, and control the cost budget in the area of responsibility in cooperation with his superior and manage activities in case of deviations.
● Lead employees in the area of responsibility in agreement with superiors (individual development, motivation, assessment, and feedback).
● Define operational targets, monthly KPI, and yearly OKR for direct reports.
● Initiate and take the lead to ensure reasonable staffing in the area of responsibility approved by superior and HR.
● Build up top-level relations with the largest accounts in the area of responsibility
● Responsible for the interaction with all the internal and external vendors and stakeholders.
● Participate in the development and implementation of local company policies.
● Responsible for the coordination of projects conducted for customers/vendors with the collaboration of other business lines.
● Alignment with the marketing team to organize dedicated PR and Marketing events foreseen in the budget.
● Should be a ‘Go to Market’ attitude personnel with the ability to connect people, vendors contacts at a higher level and should be able to convert contacts into business.
● Excellent interpersonal skills.
● Good leadership abilities and skills.
● Able to manage a team.
● Pleasing personality.
● Good communication and presentation skills.
● Cost control ability.
● Ability to work in ambiguity.
● Internal and external customer service satisfaction (e.g. number of complaints).