This position is responsible for the technical installation and maintenance of software Services based on Open Source Platforms.
The person will work closely with the infrastructure groups that manage the various platforms.
- Strong knowledge of VoIP and working experience in related projects.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, SIP and RTP.
- Working experience and good knowledge about Debian, Redhat and their distributions.
- Working experience with setting-up, scaling and maintenance of telephony systems based on PBX. system such
as Asterisk & FreeSwitch.
- Strong ability in troubleshooting and debugging.
- Familiar with SIP-Servers such as Kamailio.
- Familiar with Git.
- Familiar with REST-API.
- Familiar with Concepts and tools of security and monitoring.
- Familiar with Databases both relational and non-relational.
- Familiar with virtualization (Docker, Kubernetes, …).
- Familiar with automation (CI/CD).
- Familiar with Clustering and HA.
- Familiar and working experience with scripting (Bash, Python).