- You will be deeply involved in every stage of the software life cycle.
- You will work closely with developers and testers to facilitate the smooth execution of the continuous integration (CI) process.
- You must be passionate about connecting software development to day-to-day operations and improving the quality of our products and services.
- Operational knowledge of CI/CD by using tools like Jenkins
- Familiar with containerization concept by using Docker or similar tools.
- Familiar with container orchestration by using swarm or kubernetes or other similar tools.
- Knowledge of using Redis, ELK and …. , configuring and maintenance.
- Knowledge of configuring and managing HTTP Servers like Apache, Nginx, HaProxy, IIS.
- Ability to analyses and providing solution to reduce and manage risks