We are looking for a DevOps Engineer. This experienced professional shall be part of our technical team and contribute directly to the development of our applications, products, and services. You are going to solve daily technical challenges and delivering great solutions for them.
You will help us build scalable, efficient infrastructure.
You’ll implement monitoring for automated system health checks. Lastly, you’ll build our CI/CD pipeline, and train and guide the team in DevOps practices.
Ostadkar is seeking passionate and energetic individuals to join our full-time/part-time team in Tehran, Iran. Identify needs and problems and proactively drive to solutions.
We hire for culture and believe that skills can be learned. Therefore, the most important requirement is to be a culture fit for our fast pace start-up:
• Be extremely proactive in identifying issues and tackling challenges.
• Be very thirsty to learn and grow, both professionally as well as personally.
• Other important requirements include technical skills listed below.
• Proven ability to learn quickly and apply new technologies.
• Work hard, play hard.
Skills and Requirements
• Minimum of 2 years of experiences as a DevOps.
• Being able to build and maintain highly available production systems.
• Being able to provide security and performance in a production environment.
• Having experience in Docker Swarm in a production environment.
• Having experience with monitoring and alerting tools.
• Having experience with maintenance of MongoDB or PostgreSQL.
• Good knowledge of Bash.
• Good knowledge of Linux OS.
• Kubernetes experience in a production environment.
• Having experience in using Gitlab CI/CD.
• Flexible working hours.
• Company-provided breakfast, launch, fruit, and snacks.
• Choose your own OS and work on high-spec tech gears.
• Workdays: Saturday till Wednesday.