MAPNA Electric & Control Engineering & Manufacturing Co. (MECO), with many years’ experience in power plants construction and railroad transportation, has developed electric vehicles, various EV chargers and an integrated structure in field of EV charging stations management. This company is looking for professional engineers to expand its activities. Responsibilities of this job position are:
- Experienced in design and make of EV Subsystems like VCU, Drive, DC/DC, etc.
- Expert in simulation and programming of electrical subsystems of EV.
Length of probation period is 2 months, and working hours are Saturday to Wednesday 7:20 – 17.
Required Candidate Profile:
• Master’s degree or Ph.D. in power-electronics engineering or related fields
• Knowledge in Design of cars powertrain systems
• Knowledge in details of vehicles subsystems and components
• Expert in dynamic and static analysis of systems
• Team work spirit and good communication skills
• Highly motivated spirit to learn and determined to solve problems