MAPNA Electric & Control Engineering & Manufacturing Co. (MECO), with many years’ experience in power plant construction and railroad transportation, has developed electric vehicles, various EV chargers, and an integrated structure in the field of EV charging stations management. This company is looking for professional engineers to expand its activities. Responsibilities of this job position are:
- Expert in the design of different components with optimized methods
- Experienced in CAD and CAE software.
The length of the probation period is two months, and the working hours are Saturday to Wednesday, 7:20 – 17.
• Master’s degree or Ph.D. in mechanic engineering or related fields
• Design of components and methods of manufacture and optimization
• Expert in related software to design and analysis of components
• Team work spirit and good communication skills
• Highly motivated spirit to learn and determined to solve problems