Designer of Battery Pack and Battery Laboratory - Karaj
Mapna Group Karaj
Posted 7 months ago
MAPNA Electric & Control Engineering & Manufacturing Co. (MECO), with many years’ experience in power plants construction and railroad transportation, has developed electric vehicles, various EV chargers and an integrated structure in field of EV charging stations management. This company is looking for professional engineers to expand its activities. Responsibilities of this job position are:
- Experienced in analysis of internal and external flows
- Experienced in thermal analysis and fluid-structure interactions
- Knowledge in electrical vehicle and interface of battery on vehicle
- Knowledge in different theories and concepts like SOC estimation, temperature derating strategies
- Knowledge in design of control algorithm of the EV
Length of probation period is 2 months, and working hours are Saturday to Wednesday 7:20 – 17.
• Master’s degree or Ph.D. in mechanic engineering or related fields
• Expert in Design and analysis of various aspects of systems including dynamic, static, thermal and coupling systems
• Knowledge in electrical issues of car batteries such as a variety of tests and design methods.