Designer of brake, steering Sub-Systems and Suspension of Vehicles - Karaj
Mapna Group Karaj
Posted 8 months ago
MAPNA Electric & Control Engineering & Manufacturing Co. (MECO), with many years’ experience in power plants construction and railroad transportation, has developed electric vehicles, various EV chargers and an integrated structure in field of EV charging stations management. This company is looking for professional engineers to expand its activities. Responsibilities of this job position are:
- Experienced in steady and unsteady analysis of static, dynamic and vibrational loads in different applications
- Expert in ANSYS, Abaqus, etc.
Length of probation period is 2 months, and working hours are Saturday to Wednesday 7:20 – 17.
• Master’s degree or Ph.D. in mechanic engineering or related fields
• Expert in dynamic and static analysis of vehicles subsystems with related software like ANSYS, Carsim and ...
• Knowledge in details of vehicles subsystems and components
• Team work spirit and good communication skills
• Highly motivated spirit to learn and determined to solve problems