Purpose of the job:
As a core team member the Deputy Program Manager is assisting the Advanced or senior or Global Program Manager in their activities, from Program award until handover to productions site. Overall responsibility for the program stays with the Program Manager assigned (either Advanced, Senior or Global).
(S)he has to:
• Establish the Program scheduling and its follow up
• Collect the Program documentation (Business Plan, Risks & Opportunities analysis, Program Dashboard, PLR (Program Launch Report), Launch Tracking Performance Report, and KPI indicators) for the Program Manager and conducts review meeting on these topics when necessary
• Ensure the regular update of this documentation
• Support the Program Controller in the construction of the Initial Business Plan
• Manage specific internal topics upon request from the Program Manager (such as Prototype development and delivery)
• Ensure processes defined in the Faurecia Program Management System (PMS) are applied at all steps
• Organize documentation to ensure Program continuity and to contribute to knowledge management
• Ensure the compliance of Programs with Customer Quality systems, HSE, Safety and Regulation standards
• Assistant in the program review meetings (daily or weekly)
• Support the ECM routines & documentation
• Master’s degree in engineering or in business administration
• Minimum 3 years of experience in an industrial environment or product development
• Knowledge of quality tools (FMEA, design of experiment, “QRCI”/problem solving skills)
• Finance skills (master business plan calculation)
• Master Faurecia Program Management System (internal) or
• Program management knowledge in particularly in matrix organization (external)
• English fluent
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a matrix organization
• Strong planning and organizing skills
• Accountability and transparency
• International mindset
Do you have enough experienced in Project Management?
Are you fluent in English?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Faurecia was formed in 1997 With 330 sites including 30 R&D centers in 34 countries around the world, Faurecia is now a global leader in its four areas of business: automotive seating, interior systems, automotive exteriors and emissions control technologies. Faurecia is the worlds number one supplier of seat frames and mechanisms, emissions control technologies and vehicle interiors. The Group is also the worlds third-largest supplier of complete seat systems and is Europes leading name in automotive exteriors. Asia is now a priority region for Faurecia.
Fapsco as the joint venture of Faurecia in Iran has the following details:
Main Products & Services : Automotive sector- producing seats for L-90
Typical Clients : Automobile producer (Renault)
Head Office : France
Main markets covered : All the world
Year Founded : 2006
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.