• Coordinate all factory affairs and liaise with other managers to achieve factory goals.
• Coordination and control and supervision of all executive activities Schedule and conduct plant meetings Review and analysis of information and results of monitoring and measurement of production processes.
• Continuous supervision of production of quality products according to the announced production schedule.
• Continuously monitor the maintenance of machinery and equipment.
• Reporting to: CEO
• Subordinate: production managers.
• At least Master of Chemistry.
• At least 10 years' experience in relevant industries.
• Ability to manage human resources
• Able to plan Operations.
• Leadership ability.
• Good negotiation skill.
• Excellent communication skill.
• Lecture skills.
• Age: between 36 - 55
• Gender: Male
• Fluent in English.
To see more jobs that fit your career
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.