- Organizing activities related to the division of labor and assigning responsibilities, authorizing units under the supervision of good execution of all affairs
- Developing and advancing financial strategies
- Checking payments and verifying it with the direct manager before issuing
- Monitoring budget adjustments in case of volume changes
Controlling over seasonal financial statements and reports, balance sheet, profit and loss statement, etc
- Controlling financial activities, identifying deviations from efficient and planned performance
- Performing other tasks on behalf of the director manager
- University Qualifications: Master of Financial Management.
- Nature and length of previous experience: At least 7 years of experience in financial management.
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Leadership ability, Good negotiation skills, excellent communication skills.
- Other certifications obtained: CIMA.
- Specialist knowledge: Financial Analysis.