The Demand Planning position is responsible for forecasting activities related to both customer and product forecasts. working with Sales Leaders, Supply Chain & Product Teams to understand the product demands of the sales leaders and customers. They are the integration point between product launch and sell in/through at retail.
• Responsible for mining data structures that will facilitate a clean data history
• Create demand forecasts for units & revenue, at multiple levels : Channel, Customer, SKU, Warehouse for Sales Leaders, Operation & Finance teams.
• Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
• Works with Supply Planner to create a purchase plan
• Assist with design and implementation of an S&OP process across operations and sales teams.
• Assist with revenue and product forecasts across all channels and customers.
• Closely coordinate and communicate customer action plans with supply planning team.
• Interact with sales, marketing, product and customers to understand demand forecast drivers
Demonstrated proficiency in statistics, forecasting and forecasting methods with an understanding of their financial and operational impacts
• Minimum 3 years of related experience
• Excel Proficiency
• Expert in working with data and data systems
• Problem Solving Skills
• Sales Analysis Expert
• Knowledge of SQL
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite