The Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) Engineer Primary responsibilities include Consultant Design installation, configuration, implementation, integration and commissioning of DCIM Systems hardware and software products and Preparation of technical and financial proposals in tenders.
The successful candidate must be able to take initial direction from the Taskmaster and then use their technical and management skills to implement, manage, and administer DCIM Systems at multiple sites.
• B.S in an Electronic engineering or computer-related discipline
• 2+ years related experience in either design programming or commissioning and project management
• communication skills, teamwork, organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Experience with control protocols.
• Experience and familiar in any of the following systems: Siemens, Schneider ,…
• Experience and familiar with Data center design
• Familiar with English
• Familiar with below application and Software : • AutoCAD • Visio • Microsoft Office
• Familiar with below standards : TIA-942 • BICSI • EN • NFPA