• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Filter and "clean" data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
• Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
• B.S. /M.S. in industrial engineering, Information Management, Statistics or other related areas.
• Candidate without official experiences are also welcomed
• Self-motivated and ability to work independently when needed
• High level of Team working and Communication skills
• Upper intermediate level of English proficiency
• Enthusiastic about Data and Analytics
• Enthusiastic about learning and facing new challenges
• Ability to collect, organize, analyze significant amounts of information with attention to details and accuracy
• Intermediate level of Microsoft Office-Excel
• Familiar with the concept of Business Process Management and BPMN is an advantage
• Technical expertise regarding data models, data mining or experience with reporting packages or databases (SQL, Power BI etc.) or knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, Minitab, SAS, Python, R etc.) or knowledge about mathematical modelling is preferred
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
HiWEB (Dadeh Gostar e Asr e Novin), founded in 2001, is one of the 12 companies who have been awarded the PAP (Private Access Providing) license. Our mission is to be the leading company in ICT industry. HiWEB provides several services such as:
- ADSL2+ and Wireless Internet for home users
- Dedicated Bandwidth for corporate users
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) for multiple office corporations (nationwide and worldwide)
- A combination of multiple services as a solution to organizations
- VOIP, IN and other value added services in ICT industry
Aligned with its HR strategy, HiWEB is continuously trying to recruit people from two main categories of the workforce. The first one includes highly experienced people in the ICT industry who bring us wisdom, and the second one includes talented graduates and juniors who are eager and able to learn. This combination, we believe will guide our business towards success.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.