Kheilisabz publication is in need of a SQL Server Database Application Developer and Administrator to support a long-term contract to help with server database design, development, support and enhancement.
This position requires extensive database, data warehouse and programming knowledge of all of the following areas: Writing SQL, PL/SQL, SSIS ETL packages, SSRS and relational database design. This is a stable contract with growth opportunities.
• Ensure all SQL database servers are backed up according to the pre-defined maintenance schedule;
• Build, maintain, and enhance SSIS packages, SSRS reports, procedures and functions in PL/SQL using SSMS, Developer and other utilities;
• Write, debug efficient SQL queries and SSIS Packages;
• Troubleshoot SQL Server service outages as they occur
• Configure SQL Server monitoring utilities, automation jobs and ability to use SQL utilities (DMVs, msdb etc.)
• Performance troubleshooting, tuning, indexing & query changes
• Debug PL/SQL programs to fix and maintain existing code
• Develop Database code, SSIS packages using best practices for modularity, error handling, auditing, multi-user and performance
• Ability to use SQL Server tools to diagnose server reliability and performance issues.
• Ability to work with minimal direction, yet also able to work in team environment.
• Participate in on-call rotations.
• 5+ years of experience developing, maintaining and administering Microsoft SQL Server databases.
• 5+ years of experience with other Microsoft SQL Server products (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS) as well as BI concepts.
• 5+ years of experience with Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse / ETL products.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
KheiliSabz is a leading Publisher in the field of Educational Books, founded in 2002. We had a logo change and also a name change from Ketab-e-Sabz to "KheiliSabz" in 2008.
Our books have a reputation for quality, creativity, artistic appearance and friendly language.
Around 400 persons work together in a friendly and active environment.
We also have colleagues (~300) who work with us from a distance.
Rapidly growing activities and business development in KheiliSabz demands frequent recruitments and renders many job vacancies. So, who knows maybe we will become colleagues or friends by just keeping in touch.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.