As a data scientist, you will work on real-life challenging questions that impact many people's lives in Iran. You will face some of the most fascinating and impactful problems that need a deep understanding of algorithms, machine learning, data mining, and statistics. Every day, you will be presented with a variety of new challenges and interesting projects that tap into your interests and strengths. We work closely with each other, software developers from other teams, product managers, and business stakeholders. Data scientists in our team participate in the full life cycle of model development, which spans from business problem discovery to model deployment and monitoring.
● Work with business stakeholders to understand the business requirements and the data available to solve the corresponding problems.
● Conduct advanced statistical and exploratory data analysis which will also include wrangling, cleaning, and pre-processing data.
● Develop statistical and machine learning models to solve business problems and derive actionable business insights.
● Evaluate models and algorithmic techniques.
Scale the algorithms to large data set and help to deploy models.
● Derive metrics for model performance monitoring and conduct continuous model performance monitoring.
● Research new techniques and best practices within the industry.
● Having (or currently enrolled) Bachelor's degree in CE, CS, EE, or having related equivalent experience.
● Having a basic knowledge of machine learning, statistics, and data mining.
● Having a basic knowledge of algorithms and data structure.
● Having programming experience with python.
● Having a teamwork spirit and being a good team player.
● Being an active learner who is eager to learn new things.