- Develop data models and algorithms that tackle real-world business problems like customer segmentation, channel attribution, marketing performance and yield optimization
- Work in a multi-functional team to develop new ideas, test them and measure success
- Translate data and insights into concise and actionable recommendations
- Experience with programming / query languages, including Python, PySpark, R, Hive, SQL, etc., to process data and gain insights from it
- Experience in Machine Learning techniques, for example classification techniques, regression, clustering, NLP techniques, neural networks, etc.
- Experience/knowledge in distributed data and computing tools, for example MapReduce, MySQL, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka etc.
- Experience in designing and implementing ETL pipelines
- Experience in translating data to insights and actions
- Experience in designing dashboards with tableau
- Experience in using Machine Learning for real-world applications
- Good communication skills to promote cross-team collaboration