Tehran Securities Exchange Technology Management (TSETMC) Tehran
Posted 3 months ago
We are looking for a database-driven developer that can support the migration of a suite of applications from a traditional oracle database to a modern multi-layer web architecture with micro services, pipelines, and big data.
- An aspiring programmer who enjoys problem solving
- Implement product timely from design stage, coding, testing and delivery
- Connect with the rest of the team
- Communicate with customers to identify product requirements
- Participate in technical discussions and product evaluation from a technology, tool, architecture, and design and efficiency perspective
- Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday at 8:00 to 16:00.
- University Qualifications: BSc or MSc in software engineering.
Other certifications obtained:
- Linux, MySQL, Oracle, GIT, TOMCAT.
- Ability to write complex deserts with lots of data
- Writing skills in-memory
- Nature and length of previous experience: at least 2 years’ experience in similar position.
- Ability to design and develop system applications with spring / J2EE
- Ability to work with JavaEE applications on Linux / UNIX platforms with Java kernel
- Experience working with JUnit
- Experience working with REST
- Proficient in SQL language and environment (Oracle (PL / SQL) and Performance SQL Tuning concepts
- High experience working with the UNIX / Linux environment, Scripting and other related tools
- Ability to design / program / test applications using middle ware
- Experience in object-oriented software design and documentation
- In-depth understanding of micro services architecture
- Test-driven implementation experience using unit testing frameworks and automated testing tools
- Experience in agile / iterative environment and scrum method
- Familiar with Big Data and Message Broker related tools like ActiveMQ, Kafka, Elastic Search and NoSql. .
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
- High skill in solving problems and providing optimal solutions
- Participate in teamwork
- Discipline and professional ethics..