Great companies are built by great teams. We are looking for a new Data Engineer in Snapp Express Team (Snapp Super Market). who is eager to learn and progress and can help us with his innovation and effort.
● Analyze and organize raw data.
● Build data systems and pipelines.
● Evaluate business needs and objectives.
● Interpret trends and patterns.
● Prepare data for prescriptive and predictive modeling.
● Build algorithms and prototypes.
● Combine raw information from different sources.
● Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability.
● Identify opportunities for data acquisition.
● Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
● Collaborate with data scientists and architects on several projects.
What can we offer?
● Work on a greenfield project.
● Friendly and fun environment.
● Opportunities to learn.
● Work on high transaction software.
● Previous experience as a data engineer or in a similar role.
● Technical expertise with data models, data pipelines, and data warehousing (ETL and OLAP).
● Hands-on experience with SQL database design.
● Expert proficiency in SSIS and Familiarity with SSAS and SSRS.
● Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Mongo.
● Experience with Microsoft Power BI.
● Familiarity with Python and C# as an extra point.